Sunday, August 16, 2009

BOBY'S (BUBBE'S) LETTER 1962



Roby sent me a copy of this letter Boby wrote to him and his family in 1962........


Dear Children ! Roby, Toby, Ellen, Jeffrey,

We got your nice letter and of course very

glad to hear everything is fine, as for us

we are fine too. I went to the club

last night again, of course not walking

a friend of ours picked us up and we had

a very pleasant evening, after I finish writing

the letter I am going to lay down to rest

a little. I keep my fingers crossed and I

try. I am very proud of Ellen, Jeffrey that

they love school and they are good in school

I only hope they keep it up. I am for education

a 100%. The weather isn't cold but it was

raining yesterday. It cleared up by late afternoon

rained all night; it's trying to clear up again.

That's all for now. your loving, ma pa
with kisses Boby Zaidy

regards from
Ruthie's family
Shirley Caroll

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's really nice to see that letter. I know it was written not long before she died.