Tuesday, July 27, 2010

NEW BLOGS

yellow rubber gloves, kitchen sink, berkeley, ca
pastel on paper bag
My last post talked about Tisha b'Av, the Temple of Solomon and the Arch of Titus. Today in the mail, I got an article from Roby about, what else, the 'Jewish' Arch of Titus. I will scan it in and put it on the Robert Sandler blog a.s.a.p. I have been working on two new blogs:


My Paper Bag drawings can be seen here:
My Abstract paintings can be seen here
Both series were started in Berkeley.......



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new blogs! I looked at them and they're very nice. You're very talented.

carol said...

Thanks a lot ellen ! Coming from you, oh 'wall-mural artist', I consider that a terrific compliment ! It's a lot of fun to do, and everybody loves the paper bag drawings.