Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MY COUSIN ELLEN'S TRIP TO AUSTIN

Is this not the most beautiful little girl not only in Texas but the world !!?? Ellen went to Austin for Aurora's 3rd birthday over the Easter weekend. Please read about all the fun they had and see gorgeous, beautiful photos of Ellen, Amber and Aurora right here on Amber's Adventures and look for Portraits, but also check out the birthday party, the theater and Easter eggs....and check out Ellen's photo recreations on the 'chicken blog' .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're right, Carol - Aurora IS the most beautiful little girl in the world, and the sweetest one, too!

carol said...

LOL.......i hope I get to meet her one day ! She is beyond 'adorableness' !

Amber said...

That is definitely one of my favorite pictures - Carol, I'd love to send you a copy! I'll have to get your address from my mom :)

carol said...

Thanks a lot Amber, I would love that !