Sunday, April 8, 2012

PASSOVER 2012 + ROBY

I don't remember ever being at a Seder with Roby... until last night, the second night of Passover. My little girl childhood memories are of Passover at Boby's house with Boby and Zaidy and Shirley and Aunt Ruth and Ken. Roby was in Florida during those years. This year I had a Seder at my house and we used Roby's Haggadah primarily. I added some material about Miriam (and her role in the Exodus story) and even a couple of paragraphs from the Jewish Buddhist Haggadah. One of my guests is a self-described 'Conservadox' and she really liked Roby's interpretation. We all did. Hearing his voice come out of the mouths of people he didn't even know was amazing and made me feel like he was right there. (And that's Boby in the background at the top of the photo.......)


2 comments:

Mimi Katz said...

Beautiful post - great photo!

carol said...

Bernice emailed and said "Your post from Passover is lovely. Thank you. "(she is unable to leave comments due to computer trouble - hope that gets fixed soon !

Thank you Mimi !