Tuesday, September 3, 2013

WHAT I'VE LEARNED by Robert Sandler

I have more than a few articles by Roby that aren't on the blog. Here is one of them.



WHAT I'VE LEARNED


I've learned that:
     no matter what happens, or how bad things seem today,life does go on, and -     tomorrow could be better.

I've learned that:
     you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three situations: a rainy day, a failure or defeat,a cranky child.

I've learned that:
     regardless of what problems may have existed in your      relationship with your parents, you will miss them when they are gone.

I've learned that:
     life sometimes gives you a second chance.

I've learned that:
     if you pursue happiness, it may elude you, but if you focus on your family, on your friends, on your work, and on the needs of others, happiness will find you.

I've learned that:
     even when I have pain, I don't have to be one.

I've learned that:
     it is worth reaching out and touching someone every day.

I've learned that:
     from infancy, people love the human touch - holding hands, a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.

I've learned that:
     there is awful lot that I do not know.

2 comments:

carol said...

I learned a lot while typing it ! And I miss him a lot too...his words about missing your parents struck a chord....so he is still teaching...

Julian said...

I really like this!