Tuesday, April 15, 2014

PASSOVER SEDER 2014

Last night was the first night of Passover. I had a guest and we used three Haggadahs, mainly Roby's and a Buddhist Haggadah and an Egalitarian, feminist Haggadah which incorporates the role of Miriam at the Seder. My friend Karen, who told me she did not get together at her Bubbe's house at Passover like I did, absolutely loved Roby's haggadah and in the telling of the story, we both felt his presence through his words. I've had two Seders using Roby's haggadah and all of my guests expressed their admiration for it.


3 comments:

Ellen said...

I know that a lot of people have appreciated my father's Haggadah over the years and I'm sure he'd be pleased and proud that they still do. Happy Passover!

carol said...

Bernice emailed:

Love your Haggadah display. I went to a friend for lst Seder and it was lovely, but not like the Sandler seders. Bob's Haggadahs have traveled all over the country. Happy Passover and a good year....

carol said...

hi bernice, i am working on your question - what on earth is wrong with them ?!!?!?! Good question !
We, here in Red Sox Nation have plenty of answers- coming shortly :)