Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MICHAEL ROBINETT, ARCHITECT






















Mike created a website for himself and for me. His
was michael-robinett.com and mine was carol-miller.com. He took care of the whole thing. The websites were hosted by Network Solutions. I paid for both websites to keep them going. Unfortunately, even while paying for the websites, Network Solutions dismantled them. I later found a website devoted exclusively to angry clients who also had very bad experiences with the company. I took screenshots of Mike's home page and mine. I am now looking into other companies to put my website back up. Unfortunately, all of Mike's files are on his computer which I do not have access to. He was very gifted. It is a great loss not to see the hundreds of projects he worked on - all his drawings were works of Art.

This is not the best image of this beautiful drawing of the site plan of the Pyramids of Giza with dimensions and equations. I need to get better software. I saved it as an html file and then turned it into a jpeg. Unfortunately the text got smaller. I am working on it !

The pyramids of Giza are aligned with the Constellation of Orion. Archaeologists are still studying them today and revising their original analyses. The pyramids of Giza were an earthly representation of the Belt of Orion. For more information click here.

Michael and I loved to watch Ancient Aliens on the History Channel. According to "Ancient Astronaut Theorists" perhaps the Egyptions from 2450 B.C. received technological knowledge from Extra Terrestrials. What else could explain their construction ?

No comments: