Tuesday, May 10, 2016

MICHAEL'S YAHRTZEIT

Michael Robinett, my best friend of over 30 years passed away, or as my good friend Ron likes to call it, 'metamorphized' one year ago today. In his honor and his memory, I am posting some of his beautiful drawings. I haven't touched the blog for six months in 2016. It's very hard to get used to the new reality, no Michael and I completely lost my focus. My job now is to publish all his drawings of the Mishkan and the Temple of Solomon. Below is a measured drawing of the plan of the Temple of Solomon in cubits and feet. He read the Book of Kings where all the dimensions are written. I asked him if he could put it in cubits and feet for clarity. And he did it. I asked him to superimpose the drawing on top of his Pythagorean grid and he did it. It is stunning. The Temple plan is based on the geometry of the Pythagorean theorem.


He created a website for me, carol-miller. com. He put my text and a lot of his drawings of those two temples on it. More on the now defunct website in the next post.


No comments: