Monday, April 10, 2017

HAPPY PASSOVER + HAPPY SPRING 2017

Happy Passover and happy holidays and happy Spring. We have survived another New England winter. It is supposed to be 70 degrees today in Boston and there's a Red Sox game at 1:00 pm. We showed the Ken Burns 10 part series on JAZZ starting in February to get us through the aforementioned Boston winter. We highly recommend it - beautiful music and beautiful photography.

A special shout out to my cousin Ken who made several phone calls looking for me last week. I really appreciate the concern. I'm enjoying our recent communication and conversations. Also Thank You for the wonderful feedback on my paper bag drawings.

We're having a Seder tonight. So far I have my chicken soup going and quinoa. Next wild sole preparation and Seder plate - fresh horseradish, charoset, parsley....



 Happy Passover to Ron + Pam and the Sandler family and Laurie and Paula and Dorothy and Joan...


2 comments:

carol said...

Great to hear from you Bernice + Mazel Tov to your grandson Jeremy. Kudos to you for leaving a COMMENT ! Yes, go Sox. I am listening to the game as I chop up my walnuts. Pitchers duel today, Chris Sale against Justin Verlander, 1-1 in the 7th inning. Be well, love, carol

MAMMALOS said...

Thanks for the honorable mention and of course to all with the best of health and of course heart to Have A Great Passover with Peace, Health, Harmony, Love, and Fun in all ways always, too...Great bag art...Eat well...Third night tonight...Great to blog, too as this and that are the ways of adding communications, today...Love, Ron & Pam...