Friday, July 16, 2010

MY COUSIN ELLEN

My cousin Ellen lives in paradise,   ( see photo of Hollywood Beach) with her husband Robert and her dog Joey. My cousin the bathing beauty in her red bathing suit, red baseball cap and big sunglasses.......so glamorous........and I really mean it ! She looks fabulous !

The last time I saw Ellen, she was five and I was seven, somewhere around there. It was in Boby's house when Roby was visiting with my cousins Ellen and Jeffrey. Ellen called me June 16, 1998, the night before my surgery in Berkeley, California. We hadn't spoken in over 40 years. I will never forget that.


















3 comments:

carol said...

bernice and roby, thanks a lot for your great comment ! Yes it is quite amazing to re-connect and be able to communicate instantly.........of course, and especially, including YOU !

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I was so surprised to look and see a post about me - as a glamorous bathing beauty, yet! What can I say? Thanks for the great post, Carol! I hope we can get together in person one of these days.

carol said...

Ha ha- made you laugh ! The photos inspired me......i just couldn't resist. I love looking at that post.......the colors are so tropical ......blues, turquoise, etc. yes, i hope we can get together in person soon.