Friday, December 2, 2011

ROBY MADE ME LAUGH TODAY

As we head towards the one year anniversary of my dear uncle Roby's passing, December 18th, he is very much in my thoughts. Although it is a painful time for us, it helps me to continue to put his Writings on the blog and to know it will preserve his memory forever. While we worked on it long distance over the phone, he was happy to see his work on the internet.

Today I started reading the next article, THE JEWISH IDEA OF GOD, 1995. This jumped right off the page, "In Judaism, there is no authority that is empowered to make any official pronouncement about the nature, definition, or capabilities of God that is binding on all Jews. (No one speaks for all Jews on any issue !)"  (note: His bold on any) I laughed out loud, so true, so true ! 

No comments: