Wednesday, August 26, 2009

BARRY SILVERMAN BREAKS 10 YEAR SILENCE

"Hi sis...I'm crying as I type this..I have NO
interest in fighting or arguing with you...
i wouldn't have gotten in touch with mike for that...
i miss you horribly; i know you don't talk
to shirley ...she won't talk to me either...but this is
about us, not her, not anyone else...
Just a reminder...we choose our friends...we choose our
enemies...FAMILY...is in the stars...
and I must admit i had no idea how hard
looking at the pic of mini would hit me..."

barry silverman to me: 8.25.09

SEPTEMBER 3, 2018

I was shocked to get the above email nine years ago. I noticed 
some old blog posts have been looked at recently including this one. 
Maybe I shouldn't have put the whole message on the blog. 
Barry never said anything about it. I told Shirley if I 
wrote something she didn't like to tell me and I would take it out. 
The same applies to Barry. 

My EMDR therapist at the time told me to keep my distance 
" because these old family patterns are hard to break" I did 
not take his advice because I was so happy to see Barry and re-connect. 







































































































No comments: