Saturday, May 15, 2010

VISIT PICTURES

My aunt Bernice fell down and broke her shoulder two weeks before the Talmud Torah Awards ceremony for my uncle Roby. She had surgery and then after that she went to The Palace Rehab. Center for physical therapy. During that time Roby stayed with my cousin Ellen for a few days. On May 14th I came home to find these fabulous photos of Roby, Ellen and Joey !

Ellen writes: Hi there! My father just spent a couple of days visiting us while Bernice is recuperating from her shoulder surgery. We had a very nice time and Joey found a new best friend. Here are a few pictures -



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for that beautiful post, Carol! It was really nice to have my father visit, but I'm so glad that Bernice is back home again because I know that's where they both want to be. Joey sure did love Grandpa, though.

carol said...

Thank YOU for taking the photos Ellen ! I think I am finally just about caught up with the events of April and May ! Yes, it's wonderful that Bernice is back home now and doing really well ! I hope I get to meet Joey too one of these days!

Amber said...

How could anybody (or any dog) NOT fall in love with Grandpa Sandler?!?!?