Friday, December 16, 2016

ROBY'S YAHRTZEIT DECEMBER 17, 2016

 Tevet 11 5771 - Friday, December 17, 2010

Six years ago today, Roby passed away on Shabbat as it is tonight. I miss him and think of him often. Ken called this afternoon. Ellen sent a holiday card with her new address in Florida. It was 0 degrees here today. Laurie came over and we had chicken soup and quinoa. It's been a tough week here at 1550. A resident jumped off the tenth floor and killed herself. 58 years old. I have PTSD which triggered bad memories of Shirley and her sojurns in various mental institutions. That was Monday. Incrementally I am feeling better. I wonder what else Roby wrote in his Common Place Book. What was the purpose of a Common Place Book ? It's now snowing in Boston. Six inches is expected with temps rising to 50 degrees on Sunday.




Busy, busy, busy.....I am impressed with how he strove to remember.....post-its all over the lamp......scenes from Roby's office.......










No comments: