Sunday, June 28, 2020

RON + PAM'S ANNIVERSARY

Shout out to Ron and Pam on their 22 year anniversary ! I attended their wedding, held outdoors on Mount Tamalpais in Marin. And it was miraculous that I got to attend since it was about a week after my major surgery 'with a diagnosis of 'possible ovarian cancer stage 3'. Before the surgery Ron told me "you will be at the wedding'. He was right ! Also, I did not have ovarian cancer, consequently I am writing this blog post. :-)

He came with me to the Alta Bates hospital in Berkeley along with Michael and 'golden boy' Ken. It meant a lot to me having them as support. Somewhere I have pictures of that and when i find them I will put them on this post.

I just got off the phone with Ron and Pam after wishing them Happy Anniversary in Willits, albeit a week belated. I am not good with remembering dates, birthdays and anniversarys. They are. Every year I get a call on my birthday, september 17th and they sing me Happy Birthday. They are good people.

No comments: