Thursday, September 10, 2020

NEWTON MEMORIAL ARTS: CINDY SPITTEL

Below is the letter I sent to Cindy Spittel, Newton Memorial Arts and cc.'d Barry on it.


CAROL S. M.            architecture + design
1550 Beacon Street       #8L        617.734.5075    chanelkline@gmail.com

NEWTON MEMORIAL ART COMPANY, INC.
732 WALNUT ST.
NEWTON CENTRE, MA 02459

Attn. Cindy SPITTEL            Re: The Estate of Shirley Silverman

1.7.20

Cindy Spittel,

Please be advised I am  withholding payment of $ 1492.15 as the balance due for a Headstone for Shirley Silverman, pending Legal Litigation pursuant to the two Invoices you sent me.

I am filing a Complaint with the Attorney General's Office of Massachusetts.

I am filing a Complaint with the Funeral Consumers Alliance.

I am filing a Complaint with the FTC Funeral Rule.

I worked for two years with you to design the Headstone for my mother Shirley Silverman. We worked on it with the understanding it would be placed between SANDERMAN AND GEHR. It is not in that location.

See attached Complaint to the Attorney Generals Office.

You did not do your job. You will not treat my mother in this egregious manner. You will not treat me in this egregious manner.

Pending response from Attorney General's Office and Attorney.


Carol S. Miller
Architecture + Photography
617.734.5075

cc. Attorney General's Office, Massachusetts; Barry Silverman, Musician, (son of Shirley Silverman)

No comments: