Wednesday, September 9, 2020

BARRY MARC SILVERMAN DYSFUNCTION

I learned today that Barry Silverman, my brother wrote a check to Newton Memorial Arts for the Balance Due on Shirley's headstone even though it is not in the right space. I told him to withhold it for the reasons outlined below.

I filed a Complaint with the Attorney General's Office in Boston against Newton Memorial Arts and the Jewish Cemetery Association of Massachusetts in January 2020. Shirley's Headstone is not in the space it was designed to go between the headstones of Sanderman and Gehr. No one from JCAM or Newton Memorial Arts went to the Baker St. Cemetery in West Roxbury, Kopaigarod section to find the exact location of Shirley's gravesite. They did not do their jobs. 

Judith Kaplan from JCAM met me at the cemetery. She did not direct me to my mother's gravesite. I was measuring the space between Sanderman and Gehr. She did not locate my mother's gravesite at that time. That was her job ! I went with a friend and I have a witness.

I wrote a letter to the Monument company telling Cindy Spittel that I was withholding payment of the Balance Due, $1492.00 while I filed a Complaint with the Office of the Attorney General in Massachusetts. I sent a copy to my brother Barry Silverman. I told him NOT TO PAY the Balance Due.

Today I got a confirmation from the Attorney General's office that they received the Complaint I submitted online. I am working with my State Representative, Tommy Vitolo and the Attorney General's office. I sent the confirmation to Barry.

I have not heard from Barry since last October, 2019 when I originally saw that the headstone was not in the intended space. I asked him if he could speak to his Attorney re. what legal actions would be possible. He emailed back: "I emailed my Attorney. When I hear something I will let you know." I heard nothing from Barry until today ! He thinks he can outsmart and blow off everyone including me.

 I realized he had no interest in pursuing Legal Action. He does not care about our mother or me.  Cindy Spittel must have sent him an invoice and he paid it without consulting me or letting me know. Beyond words of dysfunction.

He paid the Balance Due to the monument company even though I told him to withhold it. Cindy Spittel outfoxed him, out maneuvered him. He paid her instead of hiring an attorney with that money and suing her for any money he paid on the Headstone and for $10,000.00 in damages of mental suffering, emotional distress, she did not do her job, and for interfering with the grieving process.

I know Barry longer than anyone else on the planet. He thinks he can treat women badly because he learned it from his father, bookie tough guy, Julius Silverman, and that includes his sister Carol. He thinks he can just blow me off like he did with other women in his life. Julius Silverman treated my mother badly after the divorce. Barry treated his ex-wife badly during his divorce. And he continues to treat me and our mother, like S**T.

I asked him why he did it.
No answer.
I asked him when he sent it.
No answer.

I am going to start writing about the Malden Years. It is not a pretty picture. Shirley walked into that marriage, a single working mother, upright, walking and vertical and beautiful. That is not how it ended.

Pictures to follow.

He undermined me.
He sabotaged me.
He paid for the Incompetence of Cindy Spittel.
He refused to get an Attorney to investigate our legal options.
Instead he paid Cindy Spittle an obscene amount of money for her Incompetence.



















Terrible. Just terrible. Barely an inch to the right or the left. I don't even believe it is a space. It is a pathway. I designed the headstone to go between Sanderman + Gehr in the row behind her. Does anyone know an attorney I can consult to discuss my legal options ?

No comments: